I saw this recipe using wonton sheets, which I suspect will work perfectly, albeit with a slightly different taste. I immediately thought of open pastel, which would be easy, fast and delicious.
This recipe is absolutely impossible to get wrong, but here I give you precise measurements in order to give you a specific ww point count, but if you´re not counting, then by all means stuff the pastel cups with whatever your heart's desire. Can anyone say strawberry and chocolate? Or peanut butter and chocolate?
Yes... I love chocolate. On to the recipe...
24 pastel sheets (or wonton sheets)
432g (1 pound) shredded mozzarella cheese
240g (1/2 pound) seasoned, cooked meat
240g (1/2 pound) seasoned, cooked, shredded chicken
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease 2 muffin pans (12 cups each) and place one pastel sheet in each cup, carefully molding it to the pan.
2. In one muffin pan, place 10g (0.3 ounce) of meat in each cup, then cover with 18g (0.6 ounce) of cheese.
3. In the second muffin pan, place 10g (0.3 ounce) of chicken in each cup, then cover with 18g (0.6 ounce) of cheese.
4. Bake until cheese is melted and golden.
5. Carefully remove from pan and serve hot.
Batch: 72 points
Serving: 3 points
Serving size: 1 pastel cup